Saturday 14 November 2009

The Men Who Stare At Goats

This is a film that you either love...or don't. I loved it, ending was a bit weak, but throughout you just did not how it was going end. Clooney impresses me more everytime I see him. Spacey was just weird, Bridges looked very old and the casting of McGregor was a joke in itself. The one revelation to most who were watching was the use of a certain substance in warfare as I had read way back in the very early 70's that its use was being advocated then.
And yet another BBC Films production, how do they do it?
5 or in my case 7.999 /10

1 comment:

  1. I am extremely eager to see this and I'm reassured by your review.

    Clooney always impresses. He's become a seriously good producer and film-maker. He became more than a Cary Grant imitator when he started to make films with the Coen brothers and directed 'Confessions of a Dangerous Mind'.

    ReplyDelete